Business Development Representative at Zaius
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 8:44 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, February 12, 2020
It is an exciting time to join the Zaius Sales Team! An opportunity to work with a world class team who has an uncapped extremely motivating variable commission plan and a culture that promotes career growth.
We are looking for Business Development Representatives (BDRs) who have not only the desire for success, but have also proven they understand the planning and prospecting part of the sales process. With hundreds of Sales professionals selling to our targeted buyers, we are looking for BDRs who know how to stand out and “rise above the noise” to secure buyer conversations.
- Our BDRs will work with New Business Account Directors (ADs) to identify the right accounts and people within targeted accounts to outbound prospect to secure buyer conversations and create the right pipeline opportunities for their AEs.
- This will be done via a high mix of both outbound calls and e-mails daily.
- The ideal candidate is able to understand and analyze a prospect’s challenges and how our solution can address their business needs.
- Drive and own the first two parts of the sales process:
- Planning: target upper end SMB, Mid-Market, and lower end Enterprise accounts with C-Level executives including Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing and Ecommerce Executives.
- Prospecting: outbound calling/e-mailing rising above the noise to secure buyer conversations.
- Exceed monthly buyer conversation quota.
- Must have 1-2+ years of technology entry-level Sales experience with proven track record of exceeding quota for setting up buyer conversations.
- Selling marketing technologies into upper end SMB, Mid-Market, and large B2C companies (+)
- Selling into the digital marketing organization (+)
- Knowledge of marketing analytics. (+)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible work environment (ability to work from home)
- 401k Employer Match
- Company equity - you have a stake in what we’re doing
- Stocked beer fridge
- Sweet Zaius swag
- On and off-site company events
- Daily exposure to the executive/management team
- Unlimited caffeine, snacks, and bubbles (flavored sparkling water)
- Awesome office location across the street from North Station
Zaius is a Customer Data Platform (CDP) for e-commerce retailers that consolidates customer data to deliver the ultimate user experience in marketing, service, and commerce.
Zaius is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Read Full Job Description