Business Development Representative at Moltin
Moltin is a rapidly growing SaaS company that has created a seamless, headless, “API-first” platform for e-commerce. We are making it easier for companies to take an experience-first approach to commerce, allowing for simple integration into existing platforms (web, mobile, social, content, IoT and more). Our customers have enjoyed higher conversion rates without the burden of complex programming languages or steep learning curves.
The Business Development Representative is a “sales in training” role that is tasked with uncovering opportunities and building pipeline for our Sales Executives. We're growing our team and need great people to join Moltin. This is an excellent role for the right person who want to learn sales and work in a cutting edge start-up.
To be successful in this role, you will use your communication skills and persistence to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from first contact until initial meeting. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Research prospects and develop relevant messaging
- Contact prospects through cold calls and emails
- Set up meetings or calls between prospects and Sales Executives
- Achieve activity and booked meeting targets on a daily basis
Qualifications and Skills:
- 0-1 year sales experience. Experience using Salesforce is a bonus
- Tech Savvy
- Quick learner and highly inquisitive
- Bring a lot of energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a strong desire to get better
- High desire to learn sales
- Coachable and seeking ongoing professional growth
- Strong record of success
- Solid verbal and written communications skills
- The successful candidate will be a confident and professional self-starter, a good listener, and able to work well within a team in a rapidly growing business.