Business Development Representative
Reggora is a VC-backed fintech startup building tools to transform the residential real estate lending process, with some of the same investors as Twitter, Oculus, Draftkings, Wayfair, and others. We empower banks, agents, appraisers, and consumers with technology and data to make real estate transactions more efficient and more automated. Our mission at Reggora is to bring a stock-market-esque efficiency to real estate and we’re looking for a sharp, energetic and detail-oriented new team member to help us meet this goal.
Our business development representative will have a key client-facing role and take ownership of SaaS revenue generation.
- Learn how Reggora’s platform can be applied to all stages of a client’s mortgage operations – attracting, engaging, converting, growing and retaining customers.
- Understand client’s internal/external marketing and advertising strategies as it pertains to adopting Reggora’s platform.
- Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue.
- Solve problems and outline possible pain points and implicit needs. Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Enterprises. Prepare presentations, discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals.
- Understand unique pain points and produce compelling proposals to meet client needs.
- Communicate customers' needs with confidence; deliver impressionable presentations.
- Identify the right customer stakeholders and build connections to drive deal consensus.
- Work cooperatively with internal team for deal success. Apply consultative sales approach during engagements to decipher ROI opportunities.
- Develop accurate forecasts and meticulously manage sales activity in Reggora CRM.
- Interact closely with Reggora partner sales representatives to ensure our mutual success.
-+1 years of experience in SaaS sales or other business development.
-Ability to leverage email marketing, social media, and other marketing tools for outreach and lead generation.
-Knowledge of CRMs like Salesforce and related tools to manage inbound and outbound sales pipeline.
-Possess a detail-oriented and data-driven approach to new tasks and responsibilities.
-History of running product demonstrations for prospective clients.
-Background in designing and delivering sales training programs for new staff.
-Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
-Understanding of the modern sales processes and high-velocity sales.
-Proven selling and closing skills with evidence of developing new accounts.
-Engagement with C-level executives in both partners and customers alike.
Why join us?
Reggora is a venture-backed company based out of Boston. As a company, we're committed to growing careers while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people, you'll probably love working with us here at Reggora:
-Compensation @ OTE ~65k-80k
- Be part of a growing fintech software company. Work with a world-class team of engineers and industry experts.
- Have the flexibility of a startup with the security of a well-funded organization. Leverage inbound leads from well-executed marketing campaigns.
-Health benefits, flexible vacation policy, fully stocked kitchen, company bonding events, and more.