Business Development Representative
Greater Boston Area
Appcues' sales team focuses on a small percentage of highly engaged free trial leads. We're looking to grow our BDR team to continue to expand interest in Appcues across all businesses who have yet to see the value of our product.
The BDR role will give you an incredible introduction to sales and the startup, SaaS business model. There are thousands of potential customers fits. Your job will be to engage and interact personally and thoughtfully via email and phone. Ultimately, you'll generate leads to book appointments and partner with our Account Executive team to develop your sales skills. Our Business Development Representatives play a crucial role in our sales cycle as the first point of contact for prospects. We're growing fast and looking for individuals looking to grow their sales career.
You'll work with product teams at top SaaS companies and will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads, supporting the sales team during the prospect evaluation.
You might be a great fit if...
- You’re ready to make an impact on Day 1
- You’re comfortable being uncomfortable and you're determined to figure things out
- You don't have to be a coder, but you're interested in technology and excited to gain a deeper understanding of how software works.
- More than anything else, you're empathetic and have a genuine desire to help other people
- You're excited to build strong relationships and learn the inner workings of a top SaaS business
Your day might include:
- Prospecting and qualifying a high volume of inbound leads
- Understanding a trialers business objectives and prepare them for demo calls
- Being an awesome teammate
- Developing creative and unique messaging to connect with potential customers
At Appcues, our mission is to help teams build products their users love. With Appcues, you can create in-product experiences (user onboarding, feature announcements, etc.) without writing any code. We believe it's the non-technical people who oftentimes have the best information about a user's needs and desires. And we give them the tools to act
We’re a dynamic group of talented teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and sometimes we have donuts!
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse team is a stronger team.
Read Full Job Description