Business Development Representative
Greater Boston Area
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
About the Position
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you'll locate potential business deals by contacting potential clients, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities. As a BDR, you will conduct exploratory conversations with potential clients, use your business acuity to identify how LogicManager could help their business operate more effectively, and successfully position the LogicManager value proposition.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Business Development Analysts to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Attend networking events, community events and hearings to generate lead
- Schedule discovery meetings for Business Development Analysts to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with LogicManager
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Monitor content downloads from company website and respond by both telephone and email directly after download
- Highlight the potential of governance, risk, and compliance to small and mid-size companies around the world
Desired Skills & Experiences
- BA/BS degree
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- A self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Previous sales experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description