Business Development Representative
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our Customer Team is filled with highly skilled 3D printing specialists who care about real people and their work. We’re building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all our users around the world.
Instead of being an expert in 3D printing or design, we want you to have the potential to quickly achieve expert status to help us identify and speak with potential customers. We are looking for inspired team players to join us as Business Development Representatives.
- Contact potential customers (leads) and connect them with the right senior product advisors
- Build your skills so that you can become a sales consultant and resource to customers
- Delight customers by telling them about the best 3D printing tools on the market
- Work with some of the most talented and creative customers on the planet
- Love to learn new technical concepts and specialize in electronic devices
- Are a team player who thrives by learning from constructive feedback
- Want to be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution
- Use of CRM and other service platforms (Salesforce, Zendesk etc.)
- Experience in lead qualification and/or a closing sales role
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design, 3D CAD or other relevant tools
- Engineering, design or other similar education or professional experience
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision benefits
- Parental leave
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered lunch 3 times a week
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.