Business Development Representative at Midaxo
Midaxo is a unique enterprise SaaS company with a cloud platform, content, and services to help customers succeed in M&A and corporate development, a $4 trillion industry. Midaxo is growing over 70% annually and currently serves 250 large and highly acquisitive companies, including 75 of the 1000 largest companies in the world (e.g., Verizon, Daimler, HP Enterprise, Nokia, Philips).
While Midaxo has a Scandinavian heritage which emphasizes being smart, equalitarian, and humble –getting stuff done to help the customers do better deals, the Boston office is expanding. Well-funded by Idinvest Partners ($8 billion under management), Tesi, and EOC Capital, Midaxo is a globally distributed company with over 80 employees in four countries.
Midaxo is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our Global sales team. We are seeking an energetic individual to generate qualified prospects for the Global Account Executives team to close. Success in the BDR role requires a hunter-mentality with significant time on the phone following up on leads generated from marketing programs as well as independent prospecting.
What You'll Do:
- Researching and qualifying potential prospects
- Engaging potential prospects
- Add new prospects into CRM (Salesforce)
- Consistently achieve monthly BDR goals
- Collaborate with marketing, partners and the global sales team members
What the Role Requires:
- BS or BA degree – previous internships or sales experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Professional persistence with strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to consistently document every connection with prospects into our CRM system
- Over-the-top motivation and creativity to successfully reach prospects and create conversations
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
What you'll get:
- Highly competitive benefits package & 401k
- $1200 to spend yearly on the perks you want
- Unlimited vacation time (it’s not just a perk)
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in Boston
- A fun, hardworking and casual environment
- Endless training opportunities to learn
- Promotion paths available