Business Development Representative - US at Scandit
Scandit is currently seeking a Business Development Representative to strengthen our growing sales team in US. Based in Boston, you will be a key part of our global sales team, offering Scandit’s disruptive software-based mobile barcode scanning solutions and innovative data capture solutions to enterprise and mid-sized customers. Our target markets include businesses in retail, logistics, manufacturing, healthcare and technology.
Come join Scandit where you will enjoy success, develop your professional skills and allow your career to thrive within a fast growing entrepreneurial environment.
What You Will Do
- Generate leads through targeted research, calls and other outbound sales activities, including pre & post Trade Shows.
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Set up meetings and demos for Sales Managers
- Effectively maintain Salesforce.com with leads, opportunities and accounts, keeping detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities
- Maintain close contact with the sales managers by country and/or vertical
- Strategize with Scandit sales management to improve sales processes
Who You Are
- 1 year sales or related market experience with software/SaaS (mobile a plus)
- Strong desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Excel in a fast-paced start-up environment and able to quickly adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and commitment to pick up the telephone and make calls!
- Fluency in English. Additional languages are a plus
- BS or BA from a top tier university
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com