Business Development Representative (BDR) at Datawire
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:04 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, April 30, 2020
Datawire’s products are used by thousands of organizations worldwide, including companies such as Ticketmaster, Microsoft, and NVidia. Demand for our commercial products is snowballing, so the moment has come to hire a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team.
Because our product is beloved and respected in the open source community, there are actually warm and at times, flaming, hot leads that come through. The BDR will work closely with the account executive team in creating a successful sales lifecycle process. With hard work and smart decision-making, there will be opportunities to grow and escalate your career. The role is based in the heart of the Financial District, conveniently located across the street from South Station.
- Reach out to inbound and outbound prospects via email, phone, and LinkedIn to educate them on our product/service
- Qualify those prospects to determine whether or not they’re a good fit for Datawire
- Organize and take thorough notes on prospects in Hubspot
- Learn our offerings inside and out
- You’re hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a tireless positive attitude
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
Read Full Job Description