Business Development Manager
Piaggio Fast Forward (PFF) is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our growing organization as we look to build and develop our B2B sales function. The Business Development Manager will establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships. Ideal candidates will have B2B sales experience for electro-mechanical consumer products. If you are excited to help accelerate PFF, we want you to join us as our Business Development Manager.
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with partners across several departments to align on priorities.
- Make team-wide decisions and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Think creatively to develop new and unique sales tactics.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability.
- Design and implement strategic business plans.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Show strong pipeline management and forecasting ability.
- Effective communicator and motivator both externally and internally.
- Hold you and your team members accountable to KPIs that drive the business.
- Support the business in cross-functional projects to drive organizational advancement.
- Have an analytical mindset and leverage data across all interactions.
- Experience in both domestic and international sales and team leadership.
- Experience selling with modern sales enablement tools.
- Strong business sense and robotics industry expertise.
- Past work experience in design and manufacturing industries.
- Strong reporting and analytic skills using salesforce.com, HubSpot, and Looker.
- Have a proven track record managing a world-class sales team exceeding revenue goals.
- Have experience selling a robotics/electro-mechanical consumer product.
- You are contagiously & consistently positive.
- Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.