InterSystems Corporation is a global, privately owned software company headquartered in Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA - the tech hub of New England. We are the leading provider of database and interoperability technologies to the healthcare industry. More than two-thirds of the U.S. population is served by InterSystems-based healthcare technology. Our technology is great, but it’s our people that really make the difference. At InterSystems you’ll be surrounded by smart, hard-working people with an innate love for tackling challenges and a passion for excellence.
Business Development, HealthShare Managed Connections is responsible for building out our Managed Connections network through new and existing providers, life sciences companies and national networks.
- Define an offering that leverages network partners to bring data and insight to other markets.
- Define strategy around Managed Connections offering and produce internal and external collateral alongside Product Marketing and Sales.
- Identify and target potential network participants in the provider, life sciences, EMR cloud vendors or national networks space.
- Define and execute business relationships with the different types of participants.
- Represent InterSystems at Sales meetings and conferences to promote the Managed Connections network.
- Act as the principal liaison between our hosting, implementation and product teams to identify product functionality and tools needed for the offering.
- Understand competitive landscape and perceived competitive positioning and how to overcome those.
Education and Training
- 10+ years related experience in either Sales or Business Development
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through new customer or partner acquisition
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience selling software solutions
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Capable of quickly learning new software product(s) and clearly communicate its value proposition