Business Development Associate
Greater Boston Area
At CozyKin, we are looking to create a thriving community of support for parents and soon to be parents through partnerships and events. In this position you would be working with our Growth Team to forge partnerships with other businesses and providers in the local prenatal ecosystem as well as support and manage events for our CozyKin Community. Working with our passionate, fast-paced team you will have the opportunity to build and leverage skills in networking, communications, and business development.
- You will relentlessly source, negotiate, and close business development deals, building strong relationships with partners along the way. You pitch, tour and close partnerships across Boston and are responsible for bringing CozyKin's childcare to the parents that need it.
- You will provide ongoing support to foster relationships with our strategy partnerships
- Design, orchestrate and pitch compelling partnership presentations with the field team and key partners, positioning our service as a win-win partnership
- Execute expansion strategy that builds on the company’s existing partner base and engaged parent community
- Manage the partnership pipeline and funnel, providing ongoing transparency on the status of all opportunities and new partnerships in the pipeline to the rest of the team
- Onboard, build and promote strong, long-lasting partnerships with channel distribution channels, e.g. OBGYN, property managers and baby retailers
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales to consistently improve and expand our offering to channel partners, including cross promotion of content, events, etc.
- Identify opportunities, market shifts and relevant competition through industry networking events and trade-shows.
- Organize and represent CozyKin during all open houses as well as during trade shows
- Bring energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a strong desire to get better
- Systematic, strategic, organized, and drive things to completion
- Have pitch-perfect communication skills and sound judgment, even on the fly
- Strong record of success in whatever you have done
- Exceptionally proactive, a self-starter
- Adapt quickly to our fast-paced, dynamic organization
- The right attitude: drive, flexibility and resilience in an ambiguous, relentless and rewarding environment
- Availability for weekend events
Our Company Values
- Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
- Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
- Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
- Healthcare benefits
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Generous childcare benefits
Read Full Job Description