Business Development Analyst
Greater Boston Area
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
About the Position
As a Business Development Analyst, you’ll be asked to execute and enhance the business development process. Business Development Analysts must quickly learn about complex risk and compliance challenges in industries like financial services, healthcare, and energy. Moreover, Business Development Analysts must communicate with subject matter experts in these fields, understanding their unique needs, and proposing solutions based on LogicManager’s platform and services. Business Development Analysts are expected to be the face of the company, interactive with prospective customers at industry conferences, virtually, and during on-site visits.
LogicManager’s Business Development Analyst positions are a consultative sales role that requires significantly more analytical ability than traditional inside sales due to the breadth of solutions provided and the markets in which LogicManager does business.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts
- Provide insights to organizations on industry trends and best practices
- Product demonstrations
- Contract negotiations with customers
- Analyze and interpret organizational data
- Assist organizations to demonstrate business value to their Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Contribute to product development and enhancements
- Provide insights for marketing
Desired Skills & Experiences
- 2-4 years of experience in a customer-facing role is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong reading comprehension and critical reasoning
- Consultative/strategic selling experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description