Business Development Analyst
Established in 2005, LogicManager is a rapidly growing pre-IPO software company and leading provider of Enterprise Risk Management solutions located in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District. This is an opportunity for an accounting professional seeking to join a dynamic company that’s certified as a Great Place to Work® and recognized by Forrester as a Leader in our industry and by Gartner with the highest rank in Ability to Execute.
LogicManager’s Business Development Analyst positions are a consultative sales role that requires significantly more analytical ability than traditional inside sales due to the breadth of solutions provided and the markets in which LogicManager does business.
About the Position
As a Business Development Analyst, you’ll be asked to execute and enhance the business development process. Business Development Analysts must quickly learn about complex risk and compliance challenges in industries like financial services, healthcare, and energy. Moreover, Business Development Analysts must communicate with subject matter experts in these fields, understanding their unique needs, and proposing solutions based on LogicManager’s platform and services. Business Development Analysts are expected to be the face of the company, interactive with prospective customers at industry conferences, virtually, and during on-site visits.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts
- Provide insights to organizations on industry trends and best practices
- Product demonstrations
- Contract negotiations with customers
- Analyze and interpret organizational data
- Assist organizations to demonstrate business value to their Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Contribute to product development and enhancements
- Provide insights for marketing
Desired Skills & Experiences:
We are looking for individuals with the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment. We value employees who are creative, energetic, proactive, and intelligent in their thinking and actions. The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years of experience in a customer-facing role is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong reading comprehension and critical reasoning
- Consultative/strategic selling experience is a plus
LogicManager heavily favors promoting from within. Candidates will have opportunities for advancement to higher levels of responsibility, including supervisory positions, well ahead of industry standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.