Business Consultant - MedTech at Veeva
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:24 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, February 24, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
We are seeking talented individuals to join the Veeva MedTech Business Consulting group. This is a priority focus area for Veeva as we continue to help customers in the Life Sciences industry bring
their products to market faster and smarter.
As a Consultant, you will plan and deliver complex and novel consulting projects for Veeva customers in MedTech. You will be an active team member helping our customers plan, organize, and create actionable deliverables to help them get their products to market quicker and more effectively to help patients. You will work to solve interesting problems, deliver with excellence, and develop close working relationships with stakeholders to deliver actionable value.
What You'll Do
- Actively engage in MedTech facing projects as the operational face of a Veeva Business Consulting team, with responsibility for planning, organizing, and executing the delivery of strategic initiatives including scope, quality, risk, and timelines
- Be responsible for the end-to-end design, build, and execution of deliverables that meet overall project goals and objectives
- Identify and proactively solve problems faced by the client
- Be a trusted client contact for operational and strategic questions, developing the relationship through face-to-face discussions, workshops, and virtual channels
- Support and mentor Consultants and Associates in developing skills and professional capabilities
- Proactively identify business development opportunities and proposals for MedTech Business Consulting to help grow the business and shape the team
- Expertise in MedTech either Commercial or Development
- Understanding of MedTech Space
- At least 3+ years working for reputable consulting firms – familiarity with Org Design, Organizational Change, and/or Process Design
- Delivered a minimum of 3 customer-facing projects in Life Sciences including planning, organizing, and managing all aspects of delivery
- Comfortable working in a “start-up” environment and ability to create scalable, repeatable
- Evidence of business development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]