DataRobot grows fast. We grew more than twice the size last year, and we will more than double in the next year. Building scalable processes is a key component of our rapid growth. We are looking for a person who will help us improve the effectiveness and quality of work across the company using process design, software, and data.
You will join a team of software engineers, business analysts, and data analysts to help organize, monitor, analyze, and optimize the business. You will work closely with marketing, sales, customer success, people operations, and other functions to turn their organizations into high-performing machines.
Your job is to understand how the company works on all levels, from business goals and strategy to individual operations. Applying an engineering mindset to the business, you will suggest and then implement changes that enable the next few years of DataRobot's growth.
- Organize and align business processes within and across functions to maximize effectiveness while minimizing friction.
- Establish monitoring and analysis of processes and their effectiveness.
- Map and document processes, facilitate training and certification.
- Identify bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement.
- Evaluate potential changes and prioritize based on business value.
- Work with stakeholders to implement changes.
- Facilitate automation.
Example projects you could work on
- Establish an excellent new customer on-boarding process.
- Optimize throughput of the recruiting process.
- Organize tracking and prioritizing product feature requests.
- Proven experience improving processes in an organization.
- Detailed understanding of more than one business function.
- Hands-on experience with data analysis. You should be able to collect data you need to make decisions and convert it into actionable insights.
- Understanding how software engineering works.
- Great communication skills. You will have to listen a lot, and then convince people to change.
- Being highly organized and detail-oriented. You will have to drive complex changes.
- Software engineering skills.
- Hands-on knowledge of business process modeling tools and techniques.