Business Architect at DataRobot
We are building a company for the 21st century: automation-first, AI-Driven, where people and machines work together to achieve unprecedented results. We are looking for a person with a combination of product management, business process engineering, and change management skills to help us build the company in a way no one has done before.
You will join a team of software engineers, business analysts, and data analysts to help organize, monitor, analyze, and optimize the business. You will work closely with marketing, sales, customer success, people operations, and other functions to turn their organizations into high-performing machines.
Your job is to understand how the company works on all levels, from business goals and strategy to individual operations. Applying an engineering mindset to the business, you will suggest and then implement changes that enable the next few years of DataRobot's growth.
- Organize and align business processes within and across functions to maximize effectiveness while minimizing friction.
- Establish monitoring and analysis of processes and their effectiveness.
- Map and document processes, facilitate training and certification.
- Identify bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement.
- Evaluate potential changes and prioritize based on business value.
- Work with stakeholders to implement changes.
- Facilitate automation.
Example projects you could work on
- Establish an excellent new customer on-boarding process.
- Optimize throughput of the recruiting process.
- Organize tracking and prioritizing product feature requests.
- Proven experience improving processes in an organization.
- Detailed understanding of more than one business function.
- Hands-on experience with data analysis. You should be able to collect data you need to make decisions and convert it into actionable insights.
- Understanding how software engineering works.
- Great communication skills. You will have to listen a lot, and then convince people to change.
- Being highly organized and detail-oriented. You will have to drive complex changes.
- Software engineering skills.
- Hands-on knowledge of business process modeling tools and techniques.