Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are actively seeking a Business Analyst to join our Finance organization as a key member of the Business Finance team reporting to the Business Finance Manager. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset, exceptional Excel modeling skills, and the ability to convert disparate data sources into meaningful & actionable insights.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for developing standardized reporting, forecasting and analytics to drive governance and cost optimization across Acquia’s cloud infrastructure.
- Become a subject matter expert in all aspects of AWS cloud services
- Develop standardized reporting and analytics packages to deliver meaningful insights on cloud cost and resource utilization
- Work closely with strategic partners on capacity planning and reserved instance purchases
- Partner with Customer Success and R&D on the identification and execution of cost optimization activities
- Manage the hosting expense forecast and develop standardized executive reporting and variance analysis on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
What will you bring to the team?
- BS degree in Finance, Business Analytics or similar degrees
- 1-2 years of experience in a rigorous financial atmosphere.
- Innate curiosity and passion for analysis and problem solving.
- Must be a self-starter with laser-like attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding key technology company metrics.
- Expert Excel skills, including experience building complex, robust, dynamic, and scalable analyses and models.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management skills to meet tight time constraints and data reporting requirements.
- Experience with AWS Financial Management, BI Tools, or Capacity Planning is a plus
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.