Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship-based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
As a Business Analyst at MedTouch, you will collaborate with the technical, delivery, and project management teams to deliver high quality results and support for our healthcare clients. This role helps to define key functional requirements and is the glue in complex, multi-stakeholder projects.
This opportunity is destined for a technical jill/jack-of-all-trades who thrives on variety and can fearlessly bridge the gap between business and web development. This job requires puzzle solving, creativity and a constant desire to learn.
- Triage client issues and questions, providing solutions when possible, or otherwise additional information for the technical team.
- Gather and document requirements from clients for our web delivery team and provide estimates for technical work.
- Assist with data mappings for various data imports.
- Support project managers with day-to-day client communications that are technical/implementation related.
- Collaborate with the QA team as they prepare test cases and coordinate deploys with the delivery team and developers.
- Configure our content management system (CMS) with templates, workflow, users/security, taxonomy, etc.
- Demo site and provide trainings to internal and external clients, answering questions about features and functionality.
- Identify best practices/areas for enhancement in our product; understand client/user pain points.
- Contribute to the ultimate success of the team by constantly searching for opportunities to improve.
The job is just right if you have:
- A completed B.S or B.A in a similar or related field.
- Three years’ experience in a Business Analyst, Technical Support, Product Owner or Project Manager role.
- A strong technical background with experience in websites, web applications, or SaaS.
- Experience gathering and/or documenting technical requirements.
- A knack for explaining technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, love to problem solve, and not afraid of a good challenge.
- A proven track record of being able to evaluate risks, adapt and make tradeoffs when needed.
- Experience creating 508 compliant sites.
- Familiarity with enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS), particularly Sitecore.
- Background in the healthcare or similar industry.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.