Banking and Financial Services, Sales Director (NYC) at Cybereason
Banking and Financial Services, Sales Director (NYC) - 2323
Cybereason’s mission is to protect people and their information everywhere in the new open and connected world. In the never-ending battle between sophisticated cybercriminals and cyber defenders, Cybereason helps defenders end cyber-attacks by preventing, detecting, and responding to cyber threats at early stages. Cybereason helps CISOs answer the ultimate question: Is your organization under attack right now?
The company is experiencing hypergrowth and recently announced a strategic partnership with Google Cloud to deliver Cybereason’s Advanced XDR powered by Google Chronicle. Cybereason XDR reverses the attacker advantage and returns the high ground to the defenders by extending detection and response capabilities across the broader IT ecosystem that makes up modern enterprise environments. Defenders can pinpoint, understand, and end any MalOp™ (malicious operation) across the entire IT stack whether on premise, mobile or in the cloud
in real time, with precision and speed before it becomes destructive.
Cybereason recently landed a premier spot on the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50, a showcase of top private companies whose innovations are revolutionizing their industries and our everyday lives.
“At the heart of the Cybereason culture is our UBU value (‘you be you’), our mission of accepting every person as an individual and the wider importance of inclusivity and diversity. It is our mission to continue to build a global team of diverse ‘defenders’ with a collective strength that comes from acceptance of each one of us, exactly as we are” (Lior Div, CEO)
The Financial Sector is the most attacked industry. Continuous changes in the attack methods and sophistication require this sector to be in the forefront of scalable, effective, and future ready cyber defense technology. Cybereason launched a Banking and Financial Services Group. We are looking for passionate solution ambassadors and sales leaders that can deliver our value to large Banking, Insurance and Financial Services clients.
The Sales Director Financial Services will be reporting to the VP Financial Services Sales and hold the following responsibilities:
- Carry an enterprise sales quota backed by a generous named accounts territory
- Partner with Channel Directors, Marketing and Senior BDR to develop a sales pipeline
- Study assigned accounts and offer a high value consultative selling approach
- Work closely with Sales Engineering to support large scale POVs/POCs
- Acquire in depth knowledge of Cybereason’s solutions, services, and competition
- Develop deep trusted relationships with large, complex accounts
- Travel as needed to nourish existing client relationships and new ones
- Learn, develop, and evangelize Cybereason’s differentiation in the marketplace
- Stay current with weekly training assignments
- Experienced at closing large deals with financial services
We are looking for confident, seasoned sales professionals with a meaningful track record in Financial Services software / SaaS sales. You have knowledge of the cyber defense industry, can internalize the client’s big picture initiatives, and help them achieve their goals by driving the Cybereason value.
- Bachelor's degree (prior cybersecurity training is a plus)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in SaaS sales with a notable track record
- Past sales experience in Financial Services (banks, wealth management, Insurance)
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Able to customize communication to varying audiences (business and technical)
- You are a sales leader and a team player, open to coaching with a growth mindset
- Diligently handle client questions and objections through team experts’ support
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills, disciplined and structured
- Punctual and professional, follows up with prospects in a timely manner
- Confident, resourceful, passionate, dedicated, and fearless, never give up mentality
- Educated in Force Management / MEDPICC Sales Methodologies or similar
- Former experience as a Cybereason competitor is a plus
- Comfortable and confident communicating at senior executive levels, C-level, Managing Directors