Associate Sales Engineer
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve a huge challenge for developers and product teams - understanding customer experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (Reddit, Twitch, Airbnb) and recently raised a $15M Series B. If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!
If you’d like to join in on our mission of make every experience on the web as perfect as possible, while taking on massive ownership over your work and helping scale LogRocket to be a pillar in the Boston tech community - we’d love to speak with you!
We're looking for an Associate Sales Engineer to join our team and play a critical role in ensuring our customers' success with LogRocket. Using deep technical knowledge and understanding of the product, our Sales Engineers work closely with our Sales, Customer Success and Engineering teams to deliver LogRocket to our customers and help solve unique problems across various industries and use cases. This role will interface directly with some of our most important customers and prospects and be a key player in growing and maintaining our ever-expanding customer base!
- Assist Sales and Customer Success team to troubleshoot technical issues with our customers
- Answer technical questions for prospective and current customers
- Become an expert in LogRocket's product and technology stack
- Maintain daily interactions with key customers and prospects
- Work with sales and CS to provide insight into customer accounts and product performance
- Partner with Sales Engineering team on a variety of projects as this function grows
- 2+ experience years in a technical, customer-facing role
- Familiar with frontend web development
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers is a plus
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience problem solving and troubleshooting in a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Read Full Job Description