Area Vice President, Global Account Management at Acquia
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking an Area Vice President, Global Accounts to join our Boston based team to oversee a group of Global Account Executives & Account Managers who support and drive revenue from Acquia’s largest accounts. Creating strategy and executing against it to develop accounts and retain customers is key.Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead a team of 6-10 Global Account Executives & Account Managers to successfully own and develop their accounts, and grow the overall book of business
- Report on team metrics (activity & pipeline) and provide forecasting to Leadership
- As a member of the Leadership team, contribute to the overall growth and success of the Company
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various teams including: Acquia’s Field Sales, Solutions Architecture, Customer Success, Product, Support and Professional Services to ensure a positive customer experience and customer growth
- Develop and implement internal processes to create seamless management of accounts and measurements of team performance while decreasing roadblocks
- Foster the creation and assignment of upselling and retention goals
- 6-10 years relevant industry experience
- 6-10 years people and process management
- Experience managing a pipeline and forecasting sales
- Experience with both renewal and expansion/new logo preferred
- Success in driving and management of a team
- Excellent written/verbal skills
- Ability to think strategically and bring structure to team
- Align with Company priorities and devise departmental annual and quarterly goals
- Motivates team and keeps them focused on highest priorities
- Ability to travel
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.