Area Sales Enablement Manager at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
The Area Sales Enablement Manager will provide continuous support and delivery of ongoing education and training for all Territory Account Executives in their assigned region of the U.S. (Area). Working in lockstep with the sales leadership team, this role will provide dedicated enablement support - via remote tools and on the ground programs.
About this roll*:
- Leverage core enablement programs & initiatives and serve as liaison from corporate/core enablement team to field sales team; aligned as a dedicated enablement contact for specific regions of the U.S. (Area)
- Manage, deliver and execute training and certification programs for dedicated territories
- Work alongside the Sales Intelligence team to complement and support District Sales Managers and Team Leads in Area
- Own and execute training events and occasional onsite meetings
- Support existing core enablement programs
- Provide live and virtual training to sales reps to ensure trainings are being put into practice; being comfortable providing direct feedback and holding your team accountable
- Create effective training and enablement content, leveraging our technology stack to include Brainshark LMS and the Sales Hub
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Direct sales experience illustrating high performance
- Previous sales enablement/training experience
- Project management and content creation expertise
- Strong interpersonal skills; ‘people person’; coaching and good presentation skills
- Ability to understand the sales process and ascertain strengths/weaknesses in sellers
- Ability to work independently and manage distributed teams to metric driven programs
- Ability to be flexible and pivot quickly when needed
- Prior experience with sales tools, e.g. Salesforce
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.