Alliances Director at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.ABOUT THIS JOB
The Alliances Director will grow our relationships with the world’s top Consultancies and Global System Integrators (GSIs). We have built a foundation with the key players in this space and are looking for a seasoned individual who can execute on scaling up these relationships. Our goal is to capture the full partnership potential by educating these key influencers in the industry and launch high-growth alliance programs that will consistently drive millions of dollars in revenue annually.
The ideal team member has demonstrated quantifiable success managing enterprise relationships working across the GSI landscape with strong existing relationships within these groups. This role requires an individual who can be both strategic and tactical. This team member will maintain an organized and thoughtful approach with account plans that clearly articulate the business value of each alliance to execute on sell-to, co-sell, and reseller objectives. Our consulting partners are thought leaders that influence our ecosystem and customers -- this individual will serve as the educator and subject matter expert on LiveRamp’s offerings and tailor recommendations and initiatives for each business group. Success in this role is quantified by achieving influenced and direct revenue targets from each partner.YOU WILL:
- Manage a strategic set of partners and execute a successful joint-strategy and GTM to drive revenue with your partners, both influenced and direct.
- Establish and grow centers of excellence for LiveRamp products within each assigned consulting group.
- Be a LiveRamp subject matter expert with an emphasis in our Identity Infrastructure and Safe Haven offerings.
- Validate partner use cases and proactively provide recommendations to drive additional value for the partner and joint clients/prospects.
- Work cross-functionally with LiveRamp’s core Sales team, Product, Legal, and Data Ethics to achieve desired results for partner engagements with LiveRamp technology.
- Maintain a consistent and healthy pipeline of direct and influenced revenue opportunities to achieve targets set for your portfolio of partners.
- Take the lead in upleveling our overall approach to strategic alliances with consultancies and deliver on a long-term vision and strategy to scale our program.
- Regularly communicate learnings in this market effectively to internal stakeholders and senior leadership at LiveRamp.
- 5+ years of experience in business development, partnerships and/or enterprise sales.
- 2+ years of experience working with or at a top consulting firm/GSI.
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional role across technical and commercial groups.
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders across orgs. Must be able to synthesize complex, multi-party business proposals effectively.
- Willingness and comfort with travel to partner and customer sites, as required.
- A deep understanding of identity ecosystems and data infrastructure
- A successful track record and methodical approach to engagement with multiple contacts across partners going high-and-wide within organizations. Must have a demonstrated and successful track record managing and closing enterprise deals.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, organize, and operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, New York, or your own home!
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.