The Partnerships Team’s mission is to help drive Klaviyo’s vision forward by building & deepening relationships with the best marketing firms and technology companies in the world. Our marketing agencies, system integrators, freelancers, and consultants partners are trusted advisors to high growth ecommerce brands of all sizes around the world. These same partners rely on the Klaviyo platform to help them deliver exceptional experiences to these brands through Owned Marketing.
On the Partnerships team we pride ourselves on curiosity, ownership, adaptability, and working collaboratively across teams to create positive outcomes across sales, marketing, and success. We understand that these values are essential to meeting goals and exceeding expectations for our partners.
The Agency Onboarding Specialist (AOS) serves as the initial face of our partner program when any new agency joins and is responsible for enabling our partners to get the most out of our partnership within their first 90 days after signing up.
Their mission is to 1) educate new partners on Klaviyo’s agency partner program 2) train agencies to understand and be able to speak to Klaviyo’s positioning, value, and differentiators in the market, 3) identify high potential or strategic agencies that should be nurtured closely and considered for our managed agency program, and 4) provide partners with the tools and resources needed to build out/enhance their owned marketing services offering, so they are able to grow their business and in turn drive new business to Klaviyo.
How you will make a difference:
- Research and vet new inbound agencies to identify high quality partners
- Educate new partners on the Klaviyo partner program
- Train new partners on how to best leverage the tools and enablement resources available through the partner program to help them best serve their clients and grow their own businesses
- Surface new business opportunities for the sales team through the rapid response to and qualification of inbound leads from our partners
- Actively recruit new partners into the agency partner program
- Provide guidance and support to our Partner network through thorough and clear communication via email, Slack, and phone
- Ensure partners are engaged with our onboarding program
- Partner closely with support, CS, and the direct sales team to ensure an exceptional partner experience
Who you are:
- Have 2+ years of work experience, preferably in an account manager, onboarding, or sales role at another marketing technology company
- Have a BA/BS or equivalent
- Has utilized a consultative approach in a professional setting to drive relationship building and adoption
- Energized by seeing others succeed because of your direct working relationship
- Comfortable sharing feedback and are excited to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Curious, organized, engaging, and energetic
- Enjoys coming up with new ideas, testing those ideas, and sharing out with a broader team
- Excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable startup
- Have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.