Agency Development Representative at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:59 a.m. (EST) on Friday, March 27, 2020
The Partnerships team mission is to help drive Klaviyo’s Owned Marketing vision forward by building & deepening relationships with the best advisory firms and technology companies in the world. Our marketing agency and system integrator partners are trusted advisors to high growth brands of all sizes and around the world. In turn, these partners rely on Klaviyo to help them deliver exceptional experiences to these brands--whether through direct referrals or through close collaboration with Klaviyo on the brands’ use of Klaviyo software.
The Agency Development Rep plays a crucial role on the front lines in supporting our agency partnerships by delivering an exceptional experience for existing partners. The ADR will properly qualify and learn about referrals that our agency partners are providing and assist our partners in guiding them to success within the Partner Program. The ADR will need to have a deep understanding of the value of Klaviyo's platform and the positive impact it can have on our partners’ clients.
On the Partnerships team we pride ourselves on accountability, effort and working collaboratively to create positive outcomes across sales, marketing, and success. We understand that these values are essential to meeting goals and exceeding expectations for our partners.
How you will make a difference:
- Generate meetings for the sales team through the rapid response to and qualification of inbound leads from our partners
- Learn to effectively identify qualified leads, articulate Klaviyo’s value proposition, and route opportunities properly to the direct sales team
- Provide guidance and support to our Partner network
- Identify and engaged with lapsed Partners
- Partner closely with the direct sales team to ensure an exceptional partner experience
Who You Are:
- Have 1+ years of work experience, preferably in an inbound or outbound BDR role at another marketing technology company
- Have a BA/BS or equivalent
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Are curious, organized, engaging, and energetic
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable startup
- Have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description