Here at LevelUp, a Grubhub Holdings Inc. Company, we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Challenges You'll Tackle
- Have a pulse of individual Franchisee relationships
- Upsell Franchisees on rate increases and marketing opportunities like RTP
- Manage account contacts / GFR login information
- Assist EAA with compiling information for QBRs
- Join weekly Client calls with EAA
- EAA to run Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly reports noting on trends, Account Associate takes action with individual franchise owners
- Sample reports:
- overall health of enterprise group
- Account specifics
- Health with ratings and reviews
- Tickets created per order
- Refunds / credits
You Should Have
- Account Management or experience working with large clients is a plus
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and desire to be great
- Coach-ability. Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve your skills
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience is great
- Bachelor’s Degree required
And Of Course Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.