In July 2020, Hopjump acquired SmarterTravel Media which consists of several media properties that span the travel purchase funnel from general travel information (smartertravel.com) to flight deals (www.airfarewatchdog.com) to family vacation content (familyvacationcritic.com).
You will become a subject matter expert in email marketing, email newsletters, affiliate, display, and native advertising to support SmarterTravel Media advertisers. Additionally, you will interface with advertisers to provide campaign proofs, answer questions, and provide customized campaign reports. Most importantly, you will be a key revenue contributor by consulting existing and new SmarterTravel advertisers on how to maximize their ad spend across our multiple ad products and media properties.
You’ll be part of the Business Development team at Hopjump. The key to success in this role will be to embody Hopjump’s leadership principles, namely: accountability and initiative, aggressiveness and focus, and bias for action.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-4 years of experience in sales, Customer Success, or Account Management
- Proficient in Excel and basic pivot tables
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
- Experience in a fast-paced and high growth companies
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to customer service.
Things You'll Like About HopJump:
- We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity.
- You'll have a very clear understanding of how your work matters to the company.
- You'll find interesting new challenges every day at the forefront of online marketing.
- You'll be given the responsibility to have a big impact on and opportunities for leadership within our business from early on.
- You'll be part of a passionate team with broad skills and interests.
- We have fun! Frequent company outings, lunches, and parties.
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a relaxed work environment with plenty of perks.
Salary Range: $60-$80k no commission