Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Are you ready to join one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world?
Account Managers at Veeva manage and expand important relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C-suite at Life Sciences companies. You identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned accounts and actively add new logos to the portfolio. You’re always acting with urgency and integrity while maintaining a strong focus on the customer.
At Veeva, we have been consistently experiencing exponential growth and profitability. Due to this rapid growth, we are hiring territory based Account Managers for the Research & Development team. Locations include Washington State; San Francisco Bay Area; San Diego, CA, Orange County, CA, New York City; Philadelphia; Chicago, and Boston.
What You'll Do
- Utilize a value-based selling approach to sell the Veeva Vault Development Cloud across the enterprise with a vision of being a trusted partner to your customers
- Know and understand the customer’s strategic direction and how Veeva supports it with software, data, and consulting
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets in 8-12 accounts
- Manage multiple complex sales cycles, leverage internal and external resources
- Deliver analytics and benchmarking around account progress, maturity and value
- 5 years of recent experience in quota-carrying account management
- Minimum of 3+ years in technology consulting, key account management or strategic CSM, MedDevice, CRO or SaaS (focusing on Life Sciences or Hospitals)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas (CARR or P&L Target)
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills with VP or C-Level
- Based in Territory
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.