Account Manager at 3Play Media
Does the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Boston excite you? 3Play Media, a leading full-service video accessibility solution, is looking for a full-time Account Manager. As a 3Play Media Account Manager (AM), you will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with your contacts, always striving to find solutions that best fit the individual needs of the clients to improve workflow, increase loyalty, and ease pain.
The Account Manager will act as the main point of contact for their customers. We are looking for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about customer success while maintaining a growth mindset with the clients they serve.
Candidates should have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. They should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized, with the ability to build rapport with clients. The ideal candidate leads with a consultative approach to help identify opportunities for 3Play media to expand product adoption leading to stickiness and growth.
This is a quota-carrying position, so comfort operating in this type of role is required.
- Overall customer retention and growth.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs acting as a trusted advisor.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments for client advocacy.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about client behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to relationship and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least three years of Account Management experience (ideally in software or SAAS industries).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Online video industry knowledge is preferred but not required.