Greater Boston Area
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve a huge challenge for developers and product teams - understanding customer experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (such as Reddit, Bloomberg and NBC) and recently raised a $15M Series B to continue building a world-class product and team.
If you’d like to join in on our mission of make every experience on the web as perfect as possible, while taking on massive ownership over your work and helping scale LogRocket to be a pillar in the Boston tech community - we’d love to speak with you!
About the Role
We’re looking for a seasoned account manager, consultant, or sales professional with experience managing high-value technical customers to help grow LogRocket’s presence in the enterprise space. Our Sales team has already closed an impressive roster of key clients, and we’re now seeking opportunities to expand these partnerships and uncover new lines of business within top-level accounts. This individual will be the founding member of the Account Management team, tasked with building out this vital function and playing a pivotal role in hitting our growth goals for the next year and beyond.
- Create and execute a strategy to identify and close new opportunities within our existing customer base
- Build rapport and establish lasting, fruitful relationships with existing customers to retain and grow our presence within enterprise grade organizations and act as point of contact when needed
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Discover challenges and aspirations with customers within your book and leverage LogRocket’s platform and product portfolio to advance their success through up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Exceed monthly/quarterly growth goals
- Partner with Account Executives to establish and grow newly on-boarded, high-value customers
- Demonstrate a commitment to “growth mindset” by seeking out opportunities to remove roadblocks as well as establish new processes within a startup environment
- 3-5+ years experience in account management, business development, consulting, partnerships, sales or sales engineering within the tech industry
- Proven track record of consistently attaining quarterly metrics and revenue goals
- In-depth experience collaborating internally with cross-functional partners on complex deals or partnerships
- Ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with customers
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior level executives in enterprise-level companies
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast
- Familiarity and comfort in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Read Full Job Description