Account Manager at Zagster
At Zagster, we are passionate about providing mobility solutions to communities nationwide. By joining our team, you have a unique opportunity to lead innovation in the high impact and fast paced field of shared mobility. Our team operates 200+ bikesharing programs nationwide and is rapidly expanding our scope to meet the many operations challenges facing urban transportation. We partner with cities, universities, real estate companies, and other mobility companies to operate alternative transportation programs, which help people get around in a more cost effective, environmentally friendly ways. Coming onboard means you’ll help shape the future of multi-modal transportation.
Acting as a trusted advisor, the Account Manager will work with the customer to define goals, establish account plans, and collaborate with internal and external teams to achieve success.
The Account Manager is an innovator and creative problem solver willing to go above and beyond to achieve results. The Account Manager is viewed as a leader with the ability to direct cross-functional groups to a successful result. The Account Manager reports to the Senior Market Manager.
- Achieve growth targets for customer base ranging from $50K-$250 in annual revenue
- Achieve renewal targets for customer base through strong relationship management
- Cultivate long-lasting relationships with business customers becoming the Trusted Advisor, primarily through phone and email with some face to face interactions
- Collaborate with Sales and Project Management to ensure successful system launches
- Collaborate with Sales to expand existing customers programs to all micro-mobility options, such as e-bikes and scooters.
- Collaborate and troubleshoot program operations with an Operations Manager.
- Be the expert on the mobility needs of your customers by defining key metrics and targets with customer base to measure program success
- Develop account plans to achieve established goals and growth targets
- Support with developing a marketing strategy to maximize rider adoption and system usage in collaboration with B2B partners
- Compile and present performance reporting, identifying trends and improvement opportunities
- Assess and mitigate risk with customers, sponsors, and key advocates
- Act as the customer advocate collaborating with internal partners to optimize program performance
- Lead cross-functional projects necessary for program success
- Manage customer activity in Salesforce.com CRM for maximum efficiency and visibility to ensure closure on any open customer issues, questions, or objections
- Represent Zagster at events and functions to further customer relationships
- 3-5 years of B2B relationship management, Government and/or University experience is a plus
- Proven track record in account expansion and quota attainment
- Excellent probing and listening skills to uncover the account needs and growth potential
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively to buying decision makers
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities through data and execute on improvement plans
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Experience balancing internal business objectives (Profit/Revenue) and Customer goals
- Experience leading large cross-functional projects
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree required