DataRobot is looking for a proven Boston-based Account Manager to manage a portfolio of existing customers in order to drive high levels of customer satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention. In this role, the Account Manager will develop strong relationships with key executives, users, and other stakeholders. The successful Account Manager will be passionate about customer success, and will focus on developing a loyal, referenceable portfolio of clients that continually expand their use of the DataRobot Automated Machine Learning platform.
For the right candidate, this is a tremendous opportunity to join the leading company in an exciting product space at a critical point in time. After a period of incredible growth, DataRobot is forming an account management team to provide world-class engagement with our customer base. The ideal candidate should be excited about helping us establish this critical function within DataRobot.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Effectively present the DataRobot platform, capabilities, and benefits to new and existing stakeholders within a customer account (including basic product demonstration).
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of customer status through direct dialog, usage statistics, support tickets, and other metrics and feedback channels.
- Prepare and maintain, with the aid of the technical support and data science teams, a success plan for each client which encourages adoption, resolves issues, drives business value, and expands usage.
- Execute a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that includes quarterly business reviews.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to manage and triage client inquiries and issues.
- Work across product management, engineering, data science and other teams to ensure customer insights are fed back into the organization.
- 3-5 years professional experience succeeding and learning in a relatable field.
- 2+ year experience in a quota-carrying account management role, preferably with a mid-stage SaaS/Software company and complex product.
- Strong communication skills (listening, written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to effectively understand and engage technical and business audiences.
- Ability to execute and excel in a dynamic, fast paced, hard working environment.