Account Manager - Commercial
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We're an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in the UK and have just launched our first office in the United States.
We have recently announced funding of more than $45 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Grant Thornton, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
In order to expand on our success we have just launched our first office in the United States and we require a bright and enthusiastic Commercial Account Manager to join our Boston based team. This is a very exciting time for Immersive Labs and you will play a key role in our success.
The successful candidate will be tasked with developing an assigned US territory, driving engagement and building relationships with new prospects, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop and manage new business sales for a US territory
- Identify, manage, and close multiple opportunities at the same time, develop our commercial business in your territory and ensure accurate forecasting and reporting in CRM (Salesforce)
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use the Immersive Labs platform in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- Demo the platform to new customers with technical support from pre-sales.
To be Successful:
- 2+ years experience in a quota carrying sales role in the software industry, preferably within security
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Track record of success consistently exceeding overall goals in security technology sales
- Confidence and track record building a new territory
- Comfortable calling at the senior exec level
- Highly effective written, presentation, and closing skills
- Dynamic, high-energy self starter with entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions
- Ability to travel when required
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K, mindfulness groups
- Our office benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include, teas, coffee, water, soft drinks (during lunch), free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/