Account Management Coordinator at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!Responsibilities:
- Support Account Manager’s in the process of onboarding, renewal, upsell and cross-sell efforts
- Contribution to quarterly business review preparation
- Review and validate contract entitlements for renewals
- Provision and handle customer entitlements through new purchases and contract renewals
- Customer consumption tracking, reporting, and billing coordination
- Management of infrastructure change process – including scheduling, coordination, tracking, & billing in conjunction with other teams at Acquia
- Management of emergency upsize process to ensure customer success
- Working closely with Support and Operations teams to coordinate efforts to ensure customer success
- Work cross-functionally with Solutions Engineers, Sales, Finance and Legal to process transactions quickly and efficiently
- Support automation efforts and identify process efficiencies
- 0-2 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service oriented with a great teammate mentality and cross-group teamwork skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, follow-through, & high level of accountability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple systems and administration at once
- Ability to work effectively within a dynamic, fast paced and constantly evolving environment
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.