Account Management Coordinator at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking an Account Management Coordinator responsible for supporting the global Account Management team, and will be pivotal in helping to deliver success for our customers. This role will work directly with our Account Managers, Technical Account Managers, Support, Operations, Legal and Finance teams. This is a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious individual with the desire to enter the world of Account Management & Sales.
- Support Account Managers on activities related to renewal, upsell and cross-sell efforts
- Proactively review and validate contract entitlements in advance of subscription renewals
- Update customer entitlement information once a customer has purchased or renewed
- Customer consumption tracking, reporting, and billing coordination
- Management of infrastructure change request process – including scheduling, coordination, tracking, & billing in conjunction with other teams at Acquia
- Management of emergency upsize process to ensure customer success
- Working closely with Support and Operations teams to coordinate efforts to ensure customer success
- Work with finance to prioritize and clarify outstanding customer invoices
- Contribution to executive business review preparation
- Support deal desk alongside finance and legal to process transactions quickly and efficiently
- 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service oriented with a team player mentality and cross-group collaboration skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, follow-through, & high level of accountability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple systems and administration at once
- Ability to learn & navigate complex processes to deliver results efficiently
- Ability to work effectively within a dynamic, fast paced and ever changing environment