Quality isn’t just a goal. It’s the whole point.
Our customers are under a lot of pressure to deliver great software. But to compress lifecycles, add features, and compete in a world where ‘every company is now a software company’ is hard. And one mistake can mean their reputation, even future. That’s why it’s our mission to help. At any part of their software development lifecycle (SDLC), we provide the tools and discipline to focus on quality while streamlining their processes. So our customers can create and deploy software that works as designed – especially when it’s needed most. And we’re looking for people to join us.
Due to company growth and market success, SmartBear is continuing to hire employees rapidly to scale our company globally. We are looking for an Account Executive to help drive our business development efforts. SmartBear has demonstrated year over year success and recently made our largest acquisition to date, welcoming Bugsnag to the SmartBear Family. Our award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs.
SmartBear rewards individual sales performance and provides a strong compensation package with uncapped earnings, accelerators over plan and monthly and quarterly sales incentives. You will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment that’s incredibly supportive of sales, led by a proven executive leadership team. As an Account Executive you would make strategic sales contributions that will have a significant impact on the company’s trajectory and position you for increasing roles of leadership and responsibility.
- Develop net new business relationships through inbound leads and individual outreach
- Increase penetration across divisions within existing clients, and build long-term business relationships in transactional and enterprise deals
- Receive ongoing professional development and training to help you elevate performance, grow your career, and establish a foundation for long-term sales success.
- Consult with clients on enhancing their applications and recommend SmartBear software to best meet their objectives and high priority digital transformation efforts
- Institutionalize SmartBear’s software solutions as part of customers’ software development processes
- 1-2 years inside sales experience
- Experience meeting KPI’s and have carried a quota
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- You are a self-starter and accountable
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce, and Outreach a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use – and will use. Whether it’s TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, they’re easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever you’re going, we’ll help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.