Account Executive at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Nuance is seeking an experienced sales leader that can drive Nuance’s Enterprise Portfolio in North America. You will be part of a high-caliber team that is experiencing rapid growth as our product portfolio continues to evolve and grow in the cloud. Experience with contact center technology as well as a passion for innovation and thought leadership is a prerequisite, as you will help drive and influence Nuance’s Enterprise Strategy through your success and creativity.
The Account Executive's primary responsibility will be to drive new and existing business, fulfilled through direct and indirect channels within a defined territory. The AE will manage a mix of Strategic and Territory accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing a mix of Strategic and Territory accounts in a territory comprised of the Mountain States - this position must be based within the territory, preferably in a major city.
- Contact Center Solutions: IVR, ASR/TTS, Voice Biometrics/Fraud, Chatbots, Messaging, Live Chat, Analytics and Professional Services. SaaS delivery and pricing model development experience a plus
- Experienced and skilled in prospecting, replacing an incumbent and protecting the Nuance installed base.
- Proficiency in forecasting in SFDC
- Strong understanding of how to maintain and evolve both direct and indirect relationships for your strategic account list.
- Highly proficient with Salesforce, Oracle, Keynote, PowerPoint, Illustrator and Excel.
- Excel in demonstrating a confident position on business transformations, design, UX and operational benefits.
- Familiarity with chatbots, messaging, digital engagement, design agencies, data mining, machine learning, fraud, API's, analytics and conversation AI a must.
- A strong passion for representing Nuance with executives from other companies.
- Communicate effectively in an entrepreneurial environment with the ability to sell to the C-Level suite and across both IT and Business units.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and listening skills.
- Willingness and the ability to travel extensively.
Education: Bachelor's Degree, (MS/MBA, a plus)
Years of Experience: 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience
- Experience in selling SaaS software solutions, traditional perpetual software and professional services
- Demonstrated experience selling into the Fortune 500 marketplace
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales and market share in an organization through communication, leadership, influencing and leadership skills.
- A proven track record of success and overachievement
- Strong financial, business and P&L acumen
- Excellent leadership and communications skills required
- Well-developed skills in business and sales strategies and tactics, as well in long-term relationship building
- Experience in public technology companies
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.