Account Executive at Notarize
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:23 a.m. (EST) on Friday, March 19, 2021
At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sales, and countless other critical transactions, we’re proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%) in the past year, as companies in a wide variety of industries look to us to help their customers get crucial legal transactions processed remotely. We’ve been dealing with a number of challenging (but interesting!) scalability issues, as more and more global enterprise companies look to Notarize to help them speed up business processes and provide better customer service in a new, fully-remote world. We’re building the team that will operate a critical platform company in tomorrow’s economy. Come join us!
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our growing Sales team in Boston. In this role, you’ll use your consultative selling approach and strong closing abilities to accelerate our already rapid expansion in key business verticals.
What you'll do as an Account Executive at Notarize:
- Run the full sales life-cycle, from prospecting and pipeline development to solution demonstration & contract negotiation
- Qualify opportunities by understanding the key business drivers and needs of the accounts within your territory -- effectively articulating & aligning Notarize’s value proposition with those needs
- Develop and execute a strategic go-to-market plan with a compelling pitch
- Generate and accurately manage pipelines for reliable forecasting
- Meet monthly sales goals
- Identify market needs and share feedback with Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams
- Seek out opportunities to be an ambitious, creative leader in a self-driven, dynamic environment
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of applicable sales experience
- Experience with SaaS opportunities and an understanding of APIs
- A self-starter mentality and an ability to take full ownership of a pipeline, handling multiple concurrent deal cycles
- Strong organizational skills and a commitment to good sales hygiene (e.g., using CRM, keeping an updated forecast, reporting clearly to management)
- A desire to win and continually exceed performance-based objectives
- Comfort with ambiguity and a problem-solving orientation
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.