Account Executive at MineralTree
Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2020, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
With a growing client list we will be adding Account Executives to our growing sales team! If you are passionate about working in sales and driving customer success, you should give us a call. You will be responsible for managing an assigned list of business contacts, responding to their demand and calling on them directly to generate more demand. The goal is to sell the MineralTree solution to business customers and guarantee that our customers are delighted by the product and customer experience.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to your prospects & customers. Once orders are received, the account is ported over to the on-boarding and implementation team
- Follow-up with leads in a timely and professional manner
- Work the phones with structured cold calling into named prospect accounts
- Help qualify warm sales leads via online databases and outbound calling
- Educate prospects on the benefits of our solutions in order to persuade them to take the next step in the sales process
- Help from time to time with first-touch demand generation activities (digital marketing, trade shows, etc.)
- Clear, concise and consistent follow up via e-mail
- Proactively provide a thorough understanding of the company’s products, plans and services
- Increase sales pipeline through lead generation efforts
- Contribute to targeted marketing plans and other marketing campaigns
- Provide constant feedback to marketing and sales managers on the effectiveness of different messages and campaigns (reports)
- Utilize salesforce automation in accordance with company policies (Salesforce.com, add-on’s, and dialer technology)
- Create a superior prospect experience that sets the stage for future sales; navigate to key decision-makers, identify needs, generate interest, qualify and close on appointments
- 4+ years of direct inside sales experience in a high-growth environment
- Track record of quota attainment
- Background in selling SaaS is a plus and background in ERP solutions a BIG plus!
- Demonstrated ability to learn MineralTree’s software solution, and communicate, present, demo, and influence credibly
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.