Account Executive at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. As a member of the Formlabs Sales team, you will be responsible for helping businesses uncover and understand how they can implement 3D printing into their workflows. Use cases can range from early stage prototyping to end-use production, and all areas in between.
We are looking for a tech savvy salesperson who can help our customers create, innovate, and advance faster with our products. If you can build positive relationships with customers over the phone by solving their 3D printing needs, we want you as an Account Executive.
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
- Help customers understand how Formlabs hardware can impact their business
- Flex your hunter and Account Manager skills by finding new business and up-selling and cross-selling into existing customers
- Work with Sales Engineers and the Customer Success team to find opportunities to rapidly scale customers
- Can effectively sell technical products to demanding customers
- Have a track record of excellent customer service in person and/or over the phone
- Are a skilled learner who can master the use of electronic devices
- Expertly use CRM and other service platforms (Salesforce, Outreach, Drift, LinkedIn)
- Want to be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design, 3D CAD or other relevant tools
- Engineering, design or other similar education or professional experience
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.