Account Executive at CircleCI
As an Account Executive on the Sales team, you are responsible for generating new business and understanding the specific challenges that both prospects and customers face. You'll work closely with internal teams to help influence product roadmap based on market and customer requirements.
CircleCI is the leader in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment space, a cornerstone of the DevOps movement. This is an opportunity to grow your career, as our customer base is trending to larger and larger companies, and we need today’s small to medium account reps to be ready to step up to major account reps as quickly as possible.
What you'll do:
- Manage complete sales process from prospecting to close, developing strategies to build pipeline, qualify and close leads, and grow existing customers
- Perform with the utmost integrity - CircleCI believes honesty with our customers is in everyone’s best interest
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales engineers and support engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Partner with prospects to understand and assess opportunities
- Demonstrate ability to use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling solution
- Build long lasting relationships with prospects as a trusted advisor
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and renewals
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be a team player
- Achieve goals to ensure the company's revenue objectives are met
What we're looking for:
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Competitive and entrepreneurial
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Passion for sales and technology
- Experience using Salesforce
- 2-5 years of technology sales experience
- Preference for experience selling SaaS
- Preference for experience selling to Engineering Leadership (CTO, VP of Eng, etc)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and let us know why you’d be a great fit for our team. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures (formerly DFJ), Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, Harrison Metal Capital, Owl Rock Capital Partners, and NextEquity Partners.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.