The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Passion, teamwork, and energy are at the core of who we are. Our team embraces and takes pride in the power of The Predictive Index and its impact on workplace relationships and culture. We are our best case study.
If you are looking to join a company that is innovative, expects you to think outside of the box and empowers its employees to act, this could be the opportunity for you. At the Predictive Index, we embrace an employee-centric culture that has fun, works hard and accomplishes a lot. Our employees, their careers and their life outside of work, are our priorities.
Are you proactive and goal-driven? Do you love to get stuff done? Do you like autonomy, and to sharpen your skills with a team of like-minded individuals? Are you willing to take some risks and wrestle through change and challenges? Are you quick to connect with people? Can you teach and challenge prospects to think differently? Do you have the grit to persevere? If so, we’d love to chat.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
What do you need to have experience doing?
- Consistently use of a sales approach and playbook - this means, we want you to follow a process.
- Crush inbound leads with pre-call planning, and by providing stellar presentations of our services, and by professional and consistent follow up.
- Identify customer pain points (including ones they may not be aware of) and offer consultative solutions.
- Deliver web-based video presentations to prospective clients.
- Achieve and exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals - we want to see your proven success
- Log, track and maintain customer contact and contact records - we use Salesforce and use it often.
You should definitely apply if you have:
- 5+ years of sales experience selling B2B solutions and/or services over the phone and/or video
- Worked as a part of a team with a BDR to help drive revenue
- Interacted and communicated with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- We use technology for everything! You must have strong PC skills, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce.com and G-suite a plus.
If you don't have everything listed above, but the bullets below describe you, we still want to hear from you..
- Relationship driven – help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Cross-functional – work with marketing, sales and account management teams to implement business development initiatives – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
Based in our office in Westwood, MA, - we are open to remote workers, but folks local to greater Boston will be given preference
Some of your future teammates:
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.