Account Executive Sales at Leyton (Greater Boston Area, MA or Remote)
Leyton is a global organization dedicated to helping companies of all sizes improve their business performance by taking advantage of innovation funding through underutilized tax strategies and incentives. With offices in 12 countries and our newer US presence, we have the feel of a startup backed by the broader, international organization.
Our sales team initiates conversations with clients in a wide array of verticals -helping to guide them in understanding their eligibility for the R&D tax credit and other federal incentives. Leyton's business model is low risk and encourages clients to explore these incentives because there is no fee if we don't find any tax savings. Globally, we've helped over 25,000 companies uncover tax credits to help fund innovation and accelerate the growth of their business.
Headquartered in Boston with an additional office in San Francisco, Leyton offers an ideal environment for sales professionals interested in pursuing a career at a company that is experiencing rapid growth.
Who we're looking for:
We're in need of a highly motivated Account Executive who has a passion for providing strategic solutions and client education. As an AE at Leyton, sometimes you'll even be closing the contract on the same day of the call!
If you love the rush of getting a sale and building a large pipeline, then this is the role for you!
In this role you'll get to:
- Identify your own strategic approach for out-bound prospecting efforts
- Manage a pipeline of self-sourced, BDR, and partnership leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential clients
- Assess opportunities in new industry verticals and implement strategic outreach campaigns with the support of the marketing team
- Discover and understand prospective clients' business goals to determine if Leyton can support pursuing niche tax credits for them
- Work cross-functionally with our team of scientists, doctors, engineers, tax, and accounting professionals in an effort to understand the value of what we offer
- Directly reporting into the team manager while working autonomously and collaborating with fellow team members
- Close new business while regularly achieving or exceeding targets and KPIs
You'll be a great fit if you:
- Have experience attaining quota in a closing role
- Employ a consultative selling approach
- Create a strategic approach to prospecting, you enjoy high-volume outreach
- Are comfortable speaking to key stakeholders and C-level executives
- Have outstanding communication skills; confident, articulate and persuasive
- Can work autonomously with incredible organization skills
- Appreciate partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Are a motivated, self-starter that craves success
- Are okay with a hybrid remote schedule, going into the office twice a week
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with CRMs & Cloud-based sales engagement tools -we use Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Experience selling an intangible product and/or service
- Formal Sales Methodology Training
What we offer you:
- An annual base salary, $75K-$85K depending on previous experience PLUS uncapped commission and strong quarterly bonus based on performance
- Career Growth Opportunities - we're growing, fast.
- A voice in strategy, process, and your professional growth
- Extensive Training -
- Initial onboarding is comprehensive and robust. We're going to equip you with the knowledge and expertise you need to feel confidence on all of your client meetings.
- Reinforcement -continue to refine your skills with our sales training team
- Flexible and autonomous work environment
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
- Comprehensive Benefits including:
- Healthcare FSA
- Pre-tax Transit & Parking plans
- Generous vacation time
At Leyton, being a part of an individual's career journey would be our privilege and we'd love to be a part of yours! We know that talent comes in all forms and everyone has something to bring to the table. Our interview and hiring process involves recognizing a person's achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just ticking the boxes next to a job description. If you have an interest in us or any of our roles, please do apply! We would be happy to speak with you!
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Leyton provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.