Account Executive - Public Cloud Security Programs (CloudHealth by VMware) at CloudHealth by VMware
CloudHealth Technologies is looking for dynamic Account Executives with prior experience in software or solutions selling to drive our expansion and global presence.
You're a high-energy, creative salesperson who is eager to learn and contribute to building
and accelerating our company's growth. No prospect is ever unattainable. You strive to network your
way into high value accounts and exceed all expectations.
- Manage an assigned territory with the goal of increasing company revenue by generating sales from new opportunities for a new Cloud Security solution.
- Prepare & implement a territory plan that identifies specific “profile fit” targets.
- Demonstrate solution selling techniques, leveraging deep product knowledge, to uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline.
- A BS/BA, or equivalent.
- A background in IT, SaaS, Security or cloud computing.
- 3+ years experience in a quota carrying sales role.
- Previous quota responsibility and a track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to map and align solution value to Key Stakeholders within an organization.
- Proven executive level persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Experience with complex sales cycles and Enterprise acquisition processes.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- A pioneering personality that enjoys the challenges of a start up.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2019-11-26
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.