Account Executive Provider Solutions- Los Angeles, CA at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Nuance Healthcare Account Executive (AE) is responsible for selling the value proposition for Nuance’s Provider Solutions offerings. The AE is expected to create and foster relationships with the CFO’s, CIO’s, CMO’s, CMIO’s as well as other senior executives and influencers within hospitals and IDN’s, with experience working in a matrixed environment to deliver comprehensive solutions to the healthcare marketplace. Utilizing strong selling, negotiation, and presentation skills, the Account Executive will be tasked with driving new business within the hospital market, targeting both existing and new clients. This is a hunter role where Account Executive will be responsible for drive net new sales and client partnerships. Some clients may or may not have a current Nuance technology footprint.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing prospects through obtaining an understanding of organizations’ clinical documentation plans and EHR deployment
- Aligning an organization's financial and quality needs with the appropriate Nuance solution and demonstrating the value proposition
- Managing strategic selling opportunities
- Problem solving
- Presenting software product solutions and closing sales while exceeding assigned territory quota
- Must be able to meet account / territory coverage requirements assigned by the healthcare division, develop and implement key account plans and develop/implement a strategic business plan for the territory assigned
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Number of Years of Experience: 8+
- Minimum of 5 years, selling enterprise software solutions and services to the C-Suite within a Hospital/large IDN setting. Preferred experience in EMR, IT consulting services, hospital financial, revenue cycle, and/or quality solutions.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively and strategically with all levels within an organization.
- Extremely consultative approach in selling.
- Possesses a creative mindset to shape creative custom deals.
- Demonstrated solution selling skills and ability to align value proposition within messaging. Strong foundation using account planning strategies including Miller-Heiman, Spin, Sandler, Solution Selling or other recognized sales methodologies/certifications.
- Skilled at penetrating into new accounts at the C-Suite level and exceeding multimillion-dollar annual sales quotas.
- Strong ability to forecast and accurately manage accounts, opportunities, activity in CRM. Knowledge of salesforce.com a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including ROI quantification and justification
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments and make decisions.
- Must be self-motivated and driven.
- Territory is Los Angeles, CA; must reside in the territory.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.