Account Executive Manufacturing/Field Services, Northeast US at Scandit
Scandit is currently seeking an experienced Account Executive for the Manufacturing & Field Services in US. You will be based in the Northeast and work remotely, and you will be a key part of our international Sales Team, selling Scandit’s disruptive software-based Mobile Barcode Scanning, Data Capture and Augmented Reality Solutions to enterprise customers. Our target markets include enterprises primarily in Retail, Transport & Logistics, Manufacturing & Distribution, and Technology. You are a high-performing sales professional who is motivated to join a dynamic and fast-growing tech company with a disruptive offering.
What You Will Do
- Generate new sales opportunities by leveraging your experience and industry contacts.
- Position Scandit as a leader for cloud-based data capture solutions.
- Strategic, executive-level selling at multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, high potential accounts.
- Effectively utilize resources to reach and identify prospects for contact.
- Present Scandit solutions, develop proposals and value justifications, negotiate and close deals to achieve annual sales targets.
- Effectively use Salesforce and sales campaign tools to build and manage your sales funnel.
- Leverage your existing network of contacts and expand your market.
- Provide feedback regarding regional marketing events to attend, speaking opportunities, relevant publications and thought leaders/interest groups.
- Collaborate with Scandit sales management and marketing to ensure client satisfaction, higher conversion rate and to drive overall sales improvements.
- Provide input to the business and product development plans to assist with the evolution of current products and the development of new ones.
- Develop and maintain a strong working proficiency of Scandit solutions.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years software sales experience in the enterprise space in North America
- Expertise in Manufacturing/Field Services a must.
- Passionate about disruptive technologies with a good understanding of mobile applications.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Knowledge and experience in other target industries is a bonus.
- Excel in a fast-paced start-up environment and able to quickly adapt to change.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/spoken communication and strong negotiation skills.
- You will be fluent to a professional business standard in English and Spanish or Portuguese will be a bonus.
- Eligible to work in North America. Home-office based.
- BS or BA from a top tier university
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com