DivvyCloud, a leading developer of innovative technology to automate and optimize cloud infrastructure, seeks to hire an sales executive for its growing United States business in the Boston area. We're looking for a driven sales professional with a successful track record building pipeline and solution selling software or SaaS products to enterprise customers, preferably with knowledge of public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and cyber-security technologies. As an Enterprise Sales Executive at DivvyCloud you will be responsible for developing high-trust relationships with business decision makers, technical decision makers, and IT professionals. This role will report to DivvyCloud's North American sales leader.
• Grow a pipeline of qualified opportunities from marketing-generated and self-generated leads
• Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, business- and technical-validation, as well as negotiation and close.
• Work closely with customer executives (VP & C-level tech execs in security, cloud center of excellence, and infrastructure) and their teams to align the value of DivvyCloud software with their cloud adoption strategies.
• Drive objective achievement through disciplined planning and organization - setting objectives through the development of actionable steps with assigned owners, timelines and measurements while anticipating and removing roadblocks and orchestrating internal and external resources.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the DivvyCloud product line including value proposition, the needs of customers, the competitive landscape.
• Utilize our CRM to track all pertinent information related to the opportunities, accounts and key stakeholders
• Provide strategic insight to the internal management team and suggest ideas for enhancement of operations.
Work Location and Travel
The candidate's workplace location will be a combination of home office and customer sites. It is expected that there will be regular travel within the Boston metro region to visit customers, to DivvyCloud offices, and to attend trade shows in various locations. #LI-REMOTE
Skills & Attributes
A successful candidate should be driven, creative, self-starter and strategic thinker. The candidate must possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for customers.
• BS or BA degree or commensurate work experience.
• 7+ years in solution selling subscription software or SaaS products to enterprise customers.
• Knowledge of public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and cyber-security technologies.
• Successful experience managing a portfolio of clients consisting of large global companies with a high level of complexity, focus, and intensity.
• Proven ability to navigate complex customer organizations, and align strategic solutions to multiple stakeholders within a target customer.
• Ability to work through procurement processes efficiently, with support from DivvyCloud legal and financial, in order to ensure prompt deal closing.
• Self-motivated, collaborative, high-energy and diligent work ethic.
• Existing relationships with key contacts in the territory are desired but not required.
Company Background / Culture
DivvyCloud is built and led by passionate technologists focused on building next-generation cloud security technology. Our culture is centered around bringing together top talent to solve challenging technical problems. Passion and a self-driven personality are critical to an individual's success at DivvyCloud. Our goal is to build a culture and office environment that doesn't feel like work, but rather is a place you want to be.
DivvyCloud mitigates security and compliance risk by providing virtual guardrails for security, compliance, and governance to customers embracing the dynamic, self-service nature of public cloud and container infrastructure. Customers like Spotify, Discovery Communications, and Fannie Mae run DivvyCloud's software to achieve continuous security governance in cloud and container environments (AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba, and Kubernetes).
Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are an equal opportunity employer. DivvyCloud is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what you do, come as you are.