Account Executive, Commercial Real Estate Sales at Soofa
Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use.
We are looking for an AE to partner with developers and bring more Soofa Signs into more cities and neighborhoods across the globe by building partnerships with leading real estate developers. You will manage complex, multi-stakeholder projects while carrying out pilots, creating use cases, and bringing markets to life. You will work at the cutting edge of policy, operations, and management to help urban communities flourish.
Soofa is for people with a shared stake in a special place. Join the movement!
- Be the face of Soofa, finding new commercial real estate partners and nurturing existing relationships alongside Soofa’s VP of City Growth
- Help us tell Soofa’s story by building compelling, measurable use cases in new markets and enhancing those in current markets
- Be an expert in project delivery as we work through—and after—we sign a final contract
- Attend neighborhood, city council, and community development meetings across the U.S.
- Identify priority landowners and developers for Soofa’s expansion, including developing and managing a pipeline of 10-15 ongoing strategic city growth planning projects in unison
- Develop internal “playbooks” for real estate best practices, including stakeholder maps, historic info on past projects, budgeting, mapping, and summarizing strategic priorities
- Constantly update databases and use Hubspot CRM to manage pipeline
- 3-5 years’ real estate, account management, business development, consulting, or sales experience
- Proven ability to manage and deliver complex, multi-stakeholder projects from start to finish
- Experience creating, nurturing, and communicating a pipeline via dashboards and monthly reports
- Demonstrated commitment to hitting and exceeding metrics
- Familiarity with urban design and community planning
- A nuanced understanding of what it’s like to work with civic institutions, developers, and businesses of all types, and the ability to adjust your strategy accordingly
- The person people trust and are happy to see
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders, gaining their trust, confidence, and respect, as well as the ability to build consensus among stakeholders with varying interests and objectives
- Patience—you are motivated by holistic, long-term growth, not instant gratification. You are comfortable with long sales cycles and multi-stakeholder deals that can last 1-2 years and involve over a dozen people
- Ability to rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations or conversations—super resilient!
- A supremely organized human who excels at gently guiding others to become more organized themselves
Bonus Points For
- Experience working in the real estate industry in project management, finance, asset management, trends forecasting
- Experience working with real estate developers and/or local government (large and small cities, towns, and counties)
- Startup or marketplace experience
- Past experience in urban design, architecture, landscape architecture
- Experience with Hubspot
Soofa is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Soofa is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.