Account Executive - Boston
Greater Boston Area
We are expanding our sales team due to strong customer demand and are looking for a competitive and experienced Account Executive that thrives in a complex enterprise software solution sales cycle environment. The successful salesperson will work with Inside Sales and Technical Sales to qualify new sales opportunities, develop sales strategies and close new business deals to exceed sales quotas.
You will win new business by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. Working in fast-paced environment to acquire new customers you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You will work with the great team we have built around product, operations and sales, and have the opportunity to significantly impact the next phase of our rapid growth.
Privitar is a high growth, VC-backed, technology leader building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. We work with large organisations worldwide in financial services, telecommunications, pharma and government, enabling them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy and security.
Privitar is pioneering the new enterprise software category of Privacy Engineering to serve this emerging business need and address a social issue of growing importance. Our technology enables organisations to safely analyse and mine sensitive datasets while protecting the individual’s privacy. We develop pioneering technology to solve one of the most pressing problems of the big data age.
- Manage sales opportunities from inception to close leveraging resources from technical sales, inside sales and senior stakeholders
- Sell licences and renewals, both single & multi-year deals
- Qualify opportunities and accurately forecast your pipeline
- Research accounts and develop strategic account plans
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Candidate will be based in Dallas, Austin or Houston with regular travel
- Proven 5 plus years of experience selling software to enterprise with complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Relevant domain knowledge - Big Data, Analytics, Cybersecurity
- Track record of over-achieving against quota in past positions
- Motivated, high energy, and enthusiastic spirit
Privitar does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates or approved agencies with written agreements in place and instructed on specified roles.
Unsolicited CVs received from any agency not engaged as outlined above will be considered a "free gift", and there will be no fees due should we choose to contact the candidate directly. Receipt of unsolicited CVs will in no way establish any prior claim to the candidate should they also be submitted by another agency. We consider this type of activity an attempt to lay claim to a given candidate and therefore entirely inappropriate. Any submission of unsolicited CVs to us will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms.
We only engage with agencies who are respectful of candidates, businesses and other agencies. We abide by our agreements with them and maintain genuine, straight-forward and lasting relationships which generate the highest calibre candidates for our business.
Read Full Job Description