Account Executive - Animal Health at Veeva
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:58 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Animal Health Account Executives (AHAE) at Veeva are accountable globally for overall animal health customer relationships, exceptional customer satisfaction, and revenue growth. The AHAE will own large, strategic accounts and manage long-term growth plans that drive adoption and extend the reach of the Veeva platform. This role will serve as the single point of accountability for the Veeva team while leveraging Veeva resources to serve the account globally.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the single point of accountability for the Veeva team while leveraging Veeva resources to serve the account globally
- Ensure that every resource serving an account has clarity on the long-term account
- Plan and implement regular communications globally
- Cultivate relationships that provide direct access to key decision makers across both commercial and R&D
- 10+ years combined experience across sales, account management and consulting services
- Minimum of 3 years of experience focused on account management serving global fortune 500 companies
- Understanding of the Animal Health industry and trends
- Proven track record of cultivating C-suite relationships across multiple business functions
- Strong negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to close large, multimillion dollar contracts
- Ability to articulate complex value propositions to C-level customers
- Ability to travel as needed to spend time onsite with the Customer – travel will vary depending on candidate location.
Nice to Have
- Network of animal health industry contacts
- Sales, account management or consulting experience with enterprise software
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.